Monday, April 28, 2008

Wayback Machine: Darren McFadden junior film

I'll admit it. I'm a draft junkie.

Admittedly, I am one of those guys who lies around on his couch for hours during the last weekend of April watching Mel Kiper, Mike Mayock and other assorted TV draft experts talk about whether or not the Chiefs "reached" for that LB or the Panthers got "good value" on this particular CB.

That's me. A draft junkie.

Since 2002, I have been gathering and editing recruiting film for The Forbes Report. In the last six years, I have compiled film on more than 4,000 total prospects. More than 300 college football programs subscribe to our scouting reports and video service.

A key part of my Draft Weekend is digging into the film archive to compare high school clips of the players being drafted with the college video being played on my TV.

Perhaps the most impressive junior film of those who were picked highly over the weekend belongs to Darren McFadden, the fourth overall pick headed to the Oakland Raiders.

Here is McFadden's junior year highlight film while at Oak Grove HS in North Little Rock, Ark.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Search PrepNation.com