Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The PD joins the video age


Another one for the "that's cool" file.

The other day I tipped my hat to the Arizona Republic and Houston Chronicle for some of the interesting and entertaining new features on the prep sports pages of their websites.

Today, I want to give some props to the Cleveland Plain Dealer for the very professional-looking series of video profiles for their preseason Top 5 football teams.

Two-time National Prep Poll champ St. Ignatius is No. 1 in their preseason rankings, by the way. A solid choice, but not the way I have them ranked.


P.S. If think the prep sports section of your local newspaper's website is worth a look from folks who live in places outside of your own area code. Drop me a note at
prepnation@aol.com and let me know why. Maybe I'll agree.

No comments:

Search PrepNation.com