Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back to the blog ... soon!

The Blog really is returning ... and it really will be soon. Well, pretty soon.

Regular readers know that doing the National Prep Poll plus PrepNation.com is sometimes a taxing task for me timewise. Especially right now.

Believe it or not, I don't have time to blog about football because I'm already knee-deep in basketball rankings data! Yep, I'm working toward an August 30 deadline for RISE Magazine for the preseason Power 50 national rankings.

If you are a high school basketball coach (boys) and you will have what is likely a state championship contending team this winter, you've probably already received a questionnaire and/or a phone call from me earlier this month. If you have, make sure to get me that information no later than August 27 (please!).

Please fax me your preview information to 816-746-8402 or use my online form located at this address.

Thanks to all the coaches for your help ... and thanks to all the readers for their patience!

No comments:

Search PrepNation.com